segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2008

BED OF LOVE [FALTA EM PORTUGUÊS]

Bed of love
Milamarian


The sight from your verse break my soul
love magic spreaded in only one word
settling new ways in my wounded heart
and your own way to love filter in my reverse .

A flower in blooming to the light of your eyes you do in mine
with the ink from your quill feather wet my petals
blossom the parchment that solitude condenes
and the painful in obscure phrase does not appear.

In hoarse delirium I embrace your writing
anxiously awaiting for the vessel and together in dreaming
over the bed of love where now I live...

and in love I go in each seed that grows
from your blessed quill pen at dawns which maintain
white orchids from my girl child dreams.


Japan - 2006.11.3rd.

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

Sem comentários: